Agile Coach – STÄNGD (Stängd)
As an Agile coach within B2C IT you will work closely with different teams to help them develop their Agile skills in order to become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches. You will support the start-up of new teams and projects, give advice to improve the application of Scrum/Kanban throughout projects, and make sure that the best practices are being used. As an Agile coach you are just as comfortable acting as Scrum Master within a team as you are coaching Agile values to business and executive stakeholders.
These are some of your responsibilities
- Define the Agile approach, principles and practices
- Coach Scrum Masters to help them familiarize with their role
- Help teams implement Agile development approaches and grow into DevOps practices
- Work to help all levels of the organization understand the benefits of working agile
- You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with other Agile coaches who share your passion about communication, group dynamics and coaching.
Besides the previous description we would like you to have the following skills
- 3+ years working as an Agile Coach with high performing, cross-functional, self-organising teams.
- Great experience with user story mapping, ATDD, BDD, value stream mapping, continuous delivery etc.
- Great understanding and knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience from other roles within IT.
Start Date: asap
Lenght: 6 months