Head of Devops
Our client is looking for a visionary DevOps engineer with the ability to go from vision to result and who has the ability to lead other. You will together with the leadership team set the vision and then together with your team the roadmap how to get there.
They are a support function and work close to the delivery organizations teams as well as operations and cloud solution. The DevOps team consists of 8 DevOps/SRE who will help you implement our strategy. The consultant will be part of Operational Excellence leadership team which also consists of Quality Excellence, Process Excellence and Agile Transformation.
- Set DevOps strategy and implement it.
- Responsible for monitoring, cloud, CICD.
- Coach your team and be responsible for budget and allocation of your personal.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals balance with short-term tactical plans for DevOps area.
- Build and maintain high performance infrastructure that will scale.
- DevOps tooling.
- Ability to follow latest trends and implement new tools, ideas and best practice.
- Provides DevOps expertise, direction, and assistance across all levels of the IT organization.
- Monitor stack health for issues with reliability, performance, durability and security and take action or give recommendation based on result. Develop and maintain a culture of innovation and operational efficiency in the team. Attract, recruit, manage, and mentor great DevOps Engineers maintaining a high bar of performance.
We are looking for:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience as DevOps, with focus on application reliability, performance, scalability, cloud and CICD.
- Experience architecting highly scalable cloud and data center infrastructure.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management and all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. You believe and practice servant leadership, but can also be a manager when needed.
Längd: 2019-08-24 med option på förlängning