Our customer is looking for a Product Designer to complete our UX-team. You will work at the Channels and Customer Operations department with responsibility for our sales and service systems. We work agile with self-organizing teams and continuous delivery on sprint basis. In this role you will be part of several teams to form the UI, our new design system, UX-processes and implementation of our new sales/service systems. You understand the big picture and are willing to learn new things – and you are always ready to walk the extra mile to ensure a high-quality product. The daily job will include contact with several different teams and departments and we believe you have excellent collaboration and communication skills. As a person, you are open, driven and are not afraid to take own initiatives.
- Team player that likes to take part from start to finish with the team.
- Used to and likes working in a mature agile environment.
- Curious, open, drive to development themselves and have a personal continuous improvement.
- Likes to support and help others in the team(s) with their own development.
- Drive to test new things, experiment and discover new learnings.
- Like to work close with team members and participate in other team activitys – like mob programming – on a daily basis.
- You have a broad experience in digital design and design systems for different devices and systems.
- You have knowledge in working with design processes in an agile work environment.
- You have holistic understanding of the customer journey and how the developed design connects with the full picture.
- You are able to understand and motivate your design (what, why and how).
- You measure and act upon data from tools like Google analytics, Usabilla and HotJar.
Start Date: 2019-11-18
End Date: 2020-05-17