We are looking for a Android Developer for one of our Fintech customer. The consultant will be working in the team App Client Core that owns the internal infrastructure and packaging of the specific customer Application. The primary tasks will include being the subject matter expert on Android in the team and drive the evolution and improvement of the Android version of a massive React Native application that currently has 40+ teams actively contributing to it.
There is a 6 month focused initiative running in the team at the moment to address performance shortcomings in the mobile application, particularly on Android. The first task is to join this initiative and help drive and execute on the performance optimizations .
What you will do:
● In this role you will be part of a small cross-functional team of talented Software Engineers working towards shared goals
● You will take part in discussions with your colleagues to find good solutions to complex engineering challenges, while following development best practices and Agile development processes.
● We also strongly believe in the “You Build It, You Run It” ethos and everyone is expected to be part of the full SDLC, including ensuring reliability and uptime in the production environment.
Nice to have:
- React and React Native
- Performance optimization experience
Other Additional Skill-set:
- You have above all a passion for solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translate them into solutions with clean and performant code.
- Since we operate in a regulated industry you are happy to follow the processes and procedures necessary to work in that type of environment.
- Good English skills in written and oral communication
End Date: 6 months
Option for Extension: Yes
Work Load: 100 %