DSP Test Automation Engineer – STÄNGD (Stängd)
Beskrivning av uppdraget
To strengthen our clients product development team in Lund, Sweden, they are now looking for a Test Automation Engineer with experience in Digital Signal Processing, preferably with sensors.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will implement, integrate, verify and debug algorithm software for products and modules for a Sensortec device. You will also be involved in preparing documentation for evaluation kit for customers.
Skills & Background
A successful candidate must be a team player with strong social skills as well as a cross-functional and customer oriented mindset. Furthermore, you have a strong drive, a “can-do” positive attitude and you take ownership of assignments and are keen to deliver on-time. You are motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge openly.
- Significant experience in practical algorithm implementation and Verification & Validation methods
- Significant experience in simulation, automated testing and continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good Digital Signal Processing and sensor data fusion knowledge.
- Good skills in MATLAB programming. Python programming and RDBMS/SQL knowledge are desirable.
- Good C and embedded programming skills.
- Experience with MEMS sensors or GNSS data are a big merit.
- Well adept in Agile way of working.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Start: Snarast
- Längd: 2020-06-30
- Placeringsort: Lund