Frontend Developer – STÄNGD (Stängd)
You will be joining a team of talented software engineers working on Frontend and Backend technologies that have a strong focus on customer centricity. You will be expected to drive the front-end work within the team by applying your knowledge and skills in both greenfield and ongoing projects in an Agile environment that will enable the customer to provide a delightful experience to our valuable customers. The current focus in our team is to design and develop micro-frontends. These are smaller scoped traditional SPA which can be bundled and released independently and do not have strong coupling with other micro-frontends.
Our customer believes in the growth and empowerment of our people. We promote an open and proactive culture where our developers and testers are encouraged to learn and contribute in ways outside the usual development work. The customer believes in delivering innovative and high-quality software where the whole team is responsible for ensuring that high quality is maintained.
This role involves:
- Working closely with Product Owner, Agile Lead and team members to collaborate and influence new development.
- Developing and evolving the front-end integrating with backend based on RESTful architecture.
- Design and Developing micro-frontend components.
- Ensuring performance and quality of all deliveries across different brands.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices within the team and organization.
- Experience working as a Front End developer
- Knowledge of React and a controller framework (Ex:Redux, XState, Flux)
- Knowledge of CSS is important and useful
- Experience with HTML5 and SASS
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in ImportMaps and GraphQL is a plus
- Experience in ES6/7 is a plus
You are a highly motivated team player with a mature and positive attitude who takes pride in being part of the whole product lifecycle. You enjoy problem solving and have an interest in innovative ideas and technologies to help achieve team goals. You also enjoy working in a team and see the benefits from teamwork.
Extent: 100 %
Length: 6 months with the possibility of an extension