Fullstack Developer – EPi + React.js
Customer is looking for a full stack developer to join their existing in house developer teams, working with their websites and other digital services. Customer has a development team, located in their Stockholm office, focused on developing and optimizing their EPi CMS based web-platform, and delivering solutions to all their markets in Europe.
Customer are currently working on a hybrid tech-stack, with both a classic EPi CMS based website platform, and also a microservice-based architecture with .Net Core APIs, and React.js frontend apps.
Customer is in progress with rebuilding and modernizing the EPi CMS solution, and continuously improving and developing the whole platform. This position requires excellent development skills, both frontend and backend. Everything customer do is focused on consumer experience, so a passion for developing great experiences for their consumers is something all their team members share.
- Development of epi CMS website platform
- Development of .net Core based APIs
- Development of react.js based frontend web applications.
- .Net framework, .Net Core development
- EPi CMS development.
- Microservice/Cloud architecture.
- Solid understanding of general web technologies.
- Experience with working with GTM implementation
- Experience with web development process, working in an agile development team.
- You have an agile approach and like to work in an agile environment.
- Good communication skills (English required, Swedish desired)
Start: 11/1 2021
End: 6 month with option for extension
City: Stockholm (remote right now but aims to return to on site when the situation allows)