iOS Developer – STÄNGD (Stängd)
We are looking for exceptional iOS developers to join a development team working on Native Apps for the customer. As an iOS developer at the customers Stockholm office you’ll be working with people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about what they do.
In your role you are creative, enjoy responsibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment where technology and problem solving is key. In return, we offer you a fun, agile working environment, great colleagues and a lot more. If you love developing in Swift and have solid experience from unit and UI testing in Xcode you’ll fit right in!
What you will do
- As an iOS developer, you will be a part of an Agile development team that develops state of the art Mobile applications.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing and deploying iOS applications for brands with a focus on performance and scalability.
- As you will be working closely with product owner, Agile Lead and team members you will get the chance to influence best development practices and share technical expertise.
- A solid Software Engineering background with emphasis on iOS apps development.
- A love of code and problem solving
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- At least 4 years’ experience from iOS apps development
- Expert knowledge of iOS SDK
- Solid knowledge in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience in multi-threaded programming using GCD and operation queues
- Test driven development using Xcode
- Experience with network protocols and designing with RESTful web services
- Experience in hybrid iOS apps that mix native with mobile web components
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability to contribute to architectural discussions
- You fully understand the technical lifecycle of complex projects from inception to mobile app deployment where software design and implementation plays an important part.
- You are used to applying your skills to create high performing iOS applications where unit and UI tests secure functionality and robustness of your code.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge in programming design.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools including BitBucket, JIRA and Confluence.
Längd: 6 månader