Who are we?
Our goal is to simplify people’s everyday life, no matter what their needs are. We want to give people with special needs the possibility to participate and be independent. Today we develop, manufacture, and advertise assistive tools for people with special needs within the areas of communication, cognition, environmental control, and alarms. We are market leaders and thought leaders within the area of cognition, especially with focus on diagnoses such as ADHD, dementia, and autism. In everything we do, we have the user in focus!
What are you going to do?
You are responsible for developing and communicating the direction of the products and services to the development team in close collaboration with the portfolio manager. You translate needs into requirements, make decisions about path choices, prioritize your product backlog and follow and report on progress. We always strive to work with an agile approach, in everything we do. You are passionate about developing solutions where great focus is on the customer journey to create an attractive product.
Requirements for this role:
- Experience of working with stakeholder management since you will work closely with our portfolio managers and the development team,
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role,
- You are used to work in Jira or a similar system,
- You have worked close to software and/or hardware development,
- You are fluent in English in both writing and speech, if you also can speak Swedish, it’s a big plus!
Period: 3-6 months