Our costumer is now expanding and we are looking for a QA Engineer with a focus on coaching our team members in test automation, creating test suites and making sure our CI/CD pipelines are providing fast feedback to the team so our customers always can experience the best quality. We believe that everyone is responsible for the quality.
You thrive in a team environment of great colleagues where you work together to solve complex problems and deliver ambitious product and tech goals. Always eager to learn more.
We see that you are interested in which frameworks are out there and deciding which one would be the best for the task at hand.
What will you do:
- Coach team members in test automation
- Writing integration and system test suits.
- Work in an event-driven architecture (Kafka, SNS, etc.)
- Help the team to investigate and solve quality issues
- Work in AWS (EC2, CDK, Lambda, etc.)
- Work in a CI/CD environment
- Interested to learn and try new things
- Follow the latest trend within tech and test automation
- Likes sharing and helping team members
- Have a positive attitude and like challenges
- Experience in browser testing (Selenium, BrowserStack etc.)
- Worked with physical device testing (mobile, tablets etc.)
- Experience in API testing
- Writing/planning effective test suites, when to run what.
- Have used other quality tools like SonarQube, vulnerability scanners etc.
- Language Requirements: English
Length: 6 months