Senior Android Developer – STÄNGD (Stängd)
We are looking for a senior developer. The customers Android app domain includes mobiles, tablets and TVs: areas that are developing fast and present interesting challenges for the developers.
The development philosophy of our customer is funded on “Clean Code” concept by Robert Martin, and they are implementing code using TDD. The tight connection to consumers offers a quick feedback on new releases. They use both Java and Kotlin. The team work close together with the product department and other tech teams and the customer offers an agile working environment where they collaborate tightly with business and products departments by means of mob- and pair programming. Among the tools one may find is Rx, GraphQL, Retrofit, Fastlane and Firebase. Currently, the Android team consists of 10 developers from five countries who work in Stockholm and Gothenburg. The atmosphere is great, and a new friendly face is always welcome.
- Android Architecture Components
- MVP, MVVM, MVI
We expect the following from the consultant:
- Write clean, secure, scalable code in Java and Kotlin.
- Have a great interest and strong knowledge of the Android platform.
- Have Insights in good software architecture and patterns.
- Be engaged to bring the best experience to our customers.
- Actively collaborate with the product department to clarify limitations and possibilities within the Android domain, test and take pragmatic decisions, optimizing for the best possible customer experience.
- Increase the quality of the codebase and help spreading that knowledge in the team
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of streaming domain and development experience of streaming applications.
- 6 years relevant experience
Extent: 100 %