Senior Business Controller (Interim)
We are looking for a consultant to our customers Team People Reward and Governance team who needs a sharp business controller/corporate finance person to join the team in a lead role, shaping the reward strategy and equity programs from the inside. The team develops the reward strategy and the compensation structuring, including the equity programs. We also make sure that we maintain and govern the framework for this, increasing the awareness of understanding with key stakeholders.
What you will do:
You will be involved in building operational excellence through improved processes and analysis, staying ahead of the game to make informed decisions. You will provide input and guidance on key business processes and issues. Identifying, mapping and assessing internal and external factors and risks on incentives and equity programs is also an important part of your role, as are maintaining governance structures.
- Professional background from Business controller or Corporate Finance
- Enjoy interacting and communicating with people at different functions and levels
- Excellent in expressing yourself in speech and writing in both Swedish and English.
- Problem solver
- Ability to take the holistic perspective as well as understand the approach of the user
- Attention for details
- Like to work with data and numbers and together with multiple stakeholders
Start Date: ASAP
Contract length: Until end August
Work Load: 40 hours a week
Location: Stockholm, Berlin or London