Full-Stack Engineer IAM
Are you a software engineer with an interest in IAM? Excellent, then this might be a great opportunity for you, and we’d love for you to be one of our new (senior) software engineers! We work in customer-centric product teams to make business fully digital. Our team is part of the Commercial Digital area, and our mission is to ensure we know our customers well and keep this information safe and secure. We support the rest of the organisation in using this knowledge to serve our customers in the best possible way. We’re currently redesigning and developing a Customer IAM solution that will support our digital needs of the future and we have some exciting challenges ahead of us! The team’s located primarily in Stockholm, Sweden but we work in a hybrid mode and can also support working from other locations. You’ll be part of a team of experienced engineers with a nice and respectful culture. You will be encouraged to demonstrate and champion an appetite for knowledge and take part in our growing community of skilled engineers.
What you’ll do.
- Work with product managers and stakeholders to find solutions for exciting business problems related to authentication, authorization and account management.
- Design and pitch solutions, arrange workshops and advocate your designs.
- Build front-end components for user account management, primarily using React and Typescript.
- Build microservices using Java / Springboot to provide new APIs, integrations and cater for new platform features.
- Write automated tests for all your code that can be integrated in our CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribute to the observability of the platform, maintaining monitoring and alerting mechanisms and logic (e.g. using Splunk and Prometheus/Grafana).
- Identify and propose continuous improvements to increase platform reliability, maintainability and efficiency.
- Share and encourage sound engineering practices and propose improvements to our ways of working.
- Liaise with security and technical leadership to ensure appropriate security safeguards are in place.
- Provide excellent documentation for your solutions, both as part of your code and for customers that integrate with our product.
Who you are?
We are looking for talented and passionate full-stack engineers who are security-minded and have an interest in working with security-related products or IAM.
Below we have listed some things that we think will be important for you to be successful in the role. Don’t worry though if you don’t check all the boxes – if you’re excited about the role, we’re eager to meet you regardless!
- Enjoy collaborating with peers in engineering-, product- and UX to build outstanding products.
- Understand the importance of having a solution that is scalable, sustainable, architecturally sound; you care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Solid experience working hands-on as a software engineer with Java development (preferably full-stack) in an agile environment.
- Experience of working with infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD setups – we use Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Harbor and Gitlab primarily.
- Like to have fun at work and take great care in making sure everyone always feels welcome and included!
Start: flexible Q4 or Q1
Length: 6 months
Location Stockholm or Gothenburg