Software Engineer Test Automation
- Writing automated tests and liaising with the development team.
- Translating user stories/ business requirements to acceptance criteria.
- Building automated test function, developing testing processes and procedures.
- Ability to simplify & prepare test cases, plan, conditions & documents independently.
- Ability to analyze, identify and escalate defects through functional and regression testing.
- As an experienced test automation engineer, you can drive technical solutions from design to production
- You create test automation for scalable software in a distributed architecture
- You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make design decisions
- You help set the technical expectations on the whole team by both producing and setting high expectations on the team delivery
- You help mentor and onboard new team members
- You are a role model in behavior (communication, collaboration – within and across teams) with a positive mindset
- You are proactive in communication towards all stakeholders including team
- You are experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You are passionate and experienced with backend testing but are not hesitant to explore frontend testing as well
- You know Java
What have you done:
- Ability to cope with competing demands and remain focused with competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with impact.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to implement strategy and action plans.
- Ability to relate to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to gain co-operation and commitment
Length: 6 months