Senior Business Analyst 753525567-0874
Senior Business Analyst
Volvo Cars is looking for a Sr Business Analyst who is enthusiastic about empowering data driven decision making. You are curious by nature and you have a passion working with Data & Analytics, can partner with stakeholders to answer key business questions. You have the ability to move between theory and practice taking on challenges and opportunities as needed. You have a drive for creating business understanding and with that create value from data to generate insights and support decisions.
What You’ll Do
• In collaboration with the Commercial finance team understand business requirements and use cases
• Define the product requirements, including use cases, features, quality, and service level requirements.
• Lead the design, development, and implementation of new business needs as well as technological needs etc. to drive key business decisions
• Collaborate with technical teams and product owners to implement updated and new measures, functions, dashboards etc.
• Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and business intelligence
• 10+ years of relevant work as a business analyst
• Significant experience in data visualisation and data storytelling best practice, with a desire and willingness to coach analysts in this area
• Data visualization skills using Power BI or similar tools
• Ability to effectively communicate and influence both business and technical teams
• Demonstrated success in building BI/reporting products that have an increasing user base and are embedded into business processes
• Broad technical breadth including familiarity with data technologies
• You have a way with numbers, as well as a strong business sense, and ability to inform strategic business decisions
• Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
• Experience with the Automotive and finance industry
• You have a validated ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
• Experience from project/product management is meritorious