Azure DevOps Engineer
We are looking for 2 senior DevOps engineers with Azure experience that love a challenge! What you will do:
- Multi-cloud platform that will be the base of our large scale, highly available and resilient modern financial systems.
- Consider security and governance while designing solutions.
- Work with automated deployment enabling code release multiple times a day.
- Build, test, deploy and monitor the multi-cloud platform. Also provide observability
- means for the teams using this platform.
- Be an integral part of a team, in addition to its culture and ways of working. Common
- practices include agile methodologies, pair and mob programming.
You should have
- Experience with software engineering in a fast paced, delivery focused environment
- A focus on automation and cloud-native thinking.
- A very strong technical as well as analytical background.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tooling like Terraform, Azure Resource Manager and Docker
- A proven record of working within distributed infrastructures and experience in Cloud technology.
- 3+ years working experience with cloud providers like Azure, certification an advantage.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
You might also have
- Hands-on experience in building API-based solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Linux OS.
- Knowledge in Shell Scripting.
- Additional Skill-set
- You have above all a passion for solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translate them into solutions with clean and performant code.
- Since we operate in a regulated industry you are happy to follow the processes and procedures necessary to work in that type of environment.
- Good English skills in written and oral communication
Length: 6 months
Work Load: 100 %