Experienced Embedded Software Developer for eBike Team
Beskrivning av uppdraget
As an Embedded SW Developer, you will design, develop, integrate and debug software for products and modules.
As an Embedded SW Developer, you will design, develop, integrate and debug software for products and modules for the eBike System.
- Master/Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
Skills & Background
A successful candidate must be a team player with strong social skills as well as a cross-functional mindset, e.g. SW-HW-Test. Furthermore, you have a strong drive, a “can-do” positive attitude and you take ownership of assignments and are keen to deliver on-time. You are motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge openly.
- Relevant experience from software development on embedded systems.
- Excellent C++ and C programming skills.
- Experience with RTOS (e.g Free RTOS) systems.
- Experience in developing efficient code for systems with limited resource e.g. small memory footprint.
- Experience in integration and debugging of sub-systems and peripherals.
- Experience of the Touch GFX framework is a merit.
- Experience of wireless systems like Bluetooth/BLE, WiFi and cellular in embedded systems is a merit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Uppdragsperiod: 2020-01-06 – 2020-12-31
- Omfattning: Heltid
- Placeringsort: Lund