We are looking for a fullstack developer to one of our customer and their on-site team of four called TOC Engineering (as a part of their Technical Operations Center) and work in an agile and QA-conscious tech organization with high demands on reliability. Your main task will be building solutions that help reduce incident resolution time as well as proactively prevent them across the platform. This includes everything from automating, monitoring and alarms on an infrastructural level, to teaching developers how to instrument and monitor their services.
Besides software design and development, you will play a great part in the team’s architectural decisions and make sure that these align with the rest of the platform and infrastructure. Your technical decisions and corresponding implementation of solutions will help our customer to bridge the gap between cloud platform, operations and development.
- Solid front-end development with React & Vue
- Running services on AWS using containers on EC2, lambda functions, DynamoDB
- Experience with source code and binary repositories, build tools and pipelines such as Git, Jenkins, CI/CD and Artifactory
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in pair programming
- You are used to give and receive code reviews
- English speaking
- Experience working with logs and metric systems, preferably Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk or ELK.
Start: As soon as possible
Work Load: 100%