Lead developer to our Media customer
We are looking for a Lead Developer to our Media customer and their well versed and experienced Media Team. You will be the agile tech leader of a team of five team members where you, except from being a senior developer, also be a front figure for the team, the coach and the mentor.
Together with the team make sure that our core business works flawless when it comes to delivering content to the end user.
– A degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar with at least 6+ years professional experience.
– Solid experience in Java backend development working in an agile environment, with focus on building integrations rather than applications.
– Passionate about and driven by continuous improvement with a quality-oriented mindset and practises.
– Interested in taking overall ownership of technical design, complexity assessment, test and deployment and has the profound view of the product development and suggests the best ways to develop having in mind the final market goal.
– Develop engineering solutions that are aligned with technical- and product longterm visions following the services through out the full product lifecycle.
– Have an intrinsic passion for learning and self-development and have the ability to develop, and mentor the developers in the team to have a common understanding of the team’s achievements.
Technical experiences in
Using common enterprise integration patterns (message handling routing, transformation of data).
– Experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines through Jenkins/GitLab or similar
– Experience in consuming and creating REST-based APIs.
– Experience in Unix/Linux environment.
– Experience in NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB).
– Experience in message queues.
– Experience of working in a similar context by managing media content
– Experience in workflow engines such as Camunda or similar
– Experience in integration frameworks, such as Apache Camel.
– Experience in using Docker.
– Experience with cloud environments, preferably AWS.
– Experience in Eclipse MicroProfile, Spring Boot and Go.
Work Load: 100%