Smart Office Program
As we are moving from a more traditional ways of working toward a hybrid work environment, where the workforce to a greater extent will work remotely, will require new demands on the workspace. The Smart Office program was established in February 2022 to accelerate the development of scalable Smart Office solutions and services to end user, integrated with a data and IoT platform supporting a seamless digital experience between the physical and digital workspace.
The Program is now seeking a self-sufficient and diligent Program Coordinator to hands-on own and assist in various program activities with focus on deployment, communication, and analysis.
Program Coordinator – Key tasks:
- Assist in coordination of business deployment activities through established deployment organization and channels
- Diligently maintaining inventories of installed base and provide analysis of product data and usage statistics to drive continuous improvements of Smart Office solutions
- Coordinate and provide program communication
- Assist and coordinate business testing of Smart Office solution
Program Coordinator – Key skills and experiences needed:
- Profound written communication and documentation skills in English
- Self-sufficient and attitude of sense of urgency, balanced with a strong focus on getting the details right
- Good coordination and collaboration skills
- Good understanding of and interest in taking of end-user perspectives on needs and business value
- Experience of working in an agile environment is a plus
Location: Stockholm, SE