Scrum Master – STÄNGD (Stängd)
Our client within Telecom is in need of a ambitious Scrum Master to join one of their groups that consists of 20 experienced Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters. This team works together with the commercial and marketing teams to develop new products, from start to finish.
What is the role?
As a Scrum Master you will work closely with one or more teams to help them develop their Agile skills in order to become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches. You will support the start-up of new teams and projects, give advice to improve the application of Scrum/Kanban throughout projects, and make sure that the best practices are being used.
These are some of your responsibilities:
- Take great personal responsibility in the deliveries and and act as SPOC for the team towards product and operational management
- Support the team to achieve increased agile maturity based on modern agile principles
- Help teams implement Agile development approaches and grow into DevOps practices
- Inspire and coach through action, both at a high conceptual level and at a pragmatic and practical level
Who are you?
- You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with other Scrum Masters and Agile coaches who share your passion about communication, group dynamics and coaching.
- You are pragmatic rather than a “religious agile coach” and want to use your experience to help the client in their transformation rather than apply a specific method. You want to work with both team and management in supporting the transformation.
- You are experienced in the agile method and ceremonies.
- You have worked with IT 5+ years and 2+ years as an agile coach in a large company.
- You speak English and Swedish fluently
Extent: 100 %