What is the role?
As a Scrum Master within B2C IT you will work closely with one or more teams to help them develop their Agile skills in order to become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches. You will support the start-up of new teams and projects, give advice to improve the application of Scrum/Kanban throughout projects, and make sure that the best practices are being used.
These are some of your responsibilities:
- Take great personal responsibility in the deliveries and act as SPOC for the team towards product and operational management
- Support the team to achieve increased agile maturity based on modern agile principles
- Help teams implement Agile development approaches and grow into DevOps practices
- Train, Mentor, Inspire and coach through action, both at a high conceptual level and at a pragmatic and practical level
Who are you?
- You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with other Scrum Masters and Agile coaches who share your passion about communication, group dynamics and coaching.
- You are pragmatic and want to use your experience to help us in our transformation rather than apply a specific method. You want to work with both team and management in supporting our transformation.
- You are experienced in the agile method and ceremonies.
- You have worked with IT 7+ years and 5+ years as an Scrum Master in large companies from multiple industries.
- You speak English fluently
Location: Kista, Stockholm