Senior Node.js developer
Start: 1 March
Length: 6 month
Location: Central Stockholm (with a possibility of remote/hybrid)
You will be part of a cross-functional team of talented developers working balanced to create the best sports betting experience in the world. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team focusing on building our new in-house Sportsbook platform, strengthening our backend node.js experience.
Your responsibilities as a developer in our team include developing modern and reusable frontend and backend components, that build up the entire customer facing sports and betting experience. Working as a cross-functional team, you will be working closely with other developers, testers, and product owners, as well as UX. You’ll be participating in all aspects of the work, from initial planning and setting up component architecture to maintaining components and handling issues.
Some key technologies that you will be working with:
- React and Node.js
- Kafka and Elastic
- Micro frontends
- Continuous Delivery using Jenkins and Docker
- Agile & lean values
Who you are:
- You have around 5 years of experience working as a developer, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- You are a positive person by nature and have a passion for what you do, putting teamwork and collaboration above all else
- You take pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translate them into solutions with clean and performant code
- You believe in yourself and your own abilities, but also appreciate that there is an endless ocean of new things to learn and take on board, cherishing the opportunity to do so
- You find the description of this role exciting and want to build scalable software in a distributed architecture, and above all are passionate about solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.