Software Engineer NodeJS and Neo4J
The customer are making bold digital visions come true. They aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers’ lives less complicated. Now they’re looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
The preparation for the digital future is done in many different parts. One success factor that they need a platform that enables team to faster deliver their compound digital services that complement and enhance the vehicles, enables new business models and increase the pace of innovation throughout the enterprise. The development is done in a human centric mind-set using Agile/DevOps practices at Sustainability and Product Compliance Cluster.
What they offer:
In this position you will work in an agile environment where you as the customers lead developer is empowered to bring requirements all the way from the reviewing stage to production ready functionality, while also working with code reviews and setting up plans for how to architect the code to have top notch quality and allow for quick changes.
• NodeJS – Working with Apollo-Server
• Neo4J– Extensive knowledge working with graph databases
Nice to have
- GraphQL – For creating our type definitions and schemas
In this position its valued if you have:
• At least 8+ years of documented experience of working within IT, in a roll as a developer/senior developer/technical lead.
• Have been working with requirements with direct contact to the client
• Previous experience in data analytics tools
• Have a good understanding of the Agile development process
What you will do:
• You will work in a cross-functional team
• You will work all the way in our development process, from creating requirements to putting code in production
• Participate and contribute to the DevOps practices
• Be part of the Developer Community of practice
• Build cutting-edge products and services that will deliver value to our customers
- Being curious and open-minded.
- Coaching approach to leading teams of developers where you support them in everyday problems that occur and set the standards to be followed when writing code.
- Continuous striving to develop skillsets by networking internally and externally.
- Being willing and curious towards developing a T-shaped profile by expanding knowledge into one or more other specializations.
- Understanding, applying and following agile team principles and ceremonies.
- Understanding and showing an interest in the user needs and user journey for the product teams’ outcomes.
- Willingness to network with stakeholders if necessary, for technical elicitation
- Outgoing easy to talk to and patient person
- Self-motivated and not scared to take contact with new people
Duration: Atleast 6 months