The customer who is a world leading computer games company is looking for a Tech Lead to take on the challenges around implementing features for a gaming solution. The team consists of 30+ people, half of which are developers and the rest a mix of; designers, artists, audio designers, testers, build engineers and producers. We all collaborate closely within and across disciplines as well as with our partner studio in the U.K.
As a driving technical force within the organization, you will support your own and other teams adopt the correct technology and processes to drive the franchise forward. You will be responsible for architecting end-to-end workflows for your team, and to ensure this flow integrates smoothly within the wider organization when relevant, while keeping your own work running with quality and speed. As a senior lead, you aim to not only level up your own team, but also to support all other technical leads level up their own teams by sharing best-practices both in workflow and quality.
- Act as principal architect for franchise initiatives
- Hold technical talks for other leads about workflow methodologies, new technologies, or programming patterns
- Act as a “go-to” person with consideration to quality and delivery
- Commit to franchise initiatives either for your own team or related teams
- Proficiency in C++
- Proficient in one modern game engine (like Unreal)
- Experience with agile methodologies and workflows
- Experience of software architecture patterns used for multiplayer games.
- Used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in collaborating with people from different professions and skillsets.
- A willingness to take on a lead role and support and act as a role model to less experienced developers
Längd: 6 månader med option på förlängning
Plats: Stockholm/en del Remote