Architect – 753524885-1350
Product Structures and Engineering Tools (PSET) is an Agile Release Train (ART) with the purpose providing an end-to-end solution for the development and maintenance of embedded features for future vehicles.
Como is a new in-house developed tool used internally to manage configuration of modules (both hardware and software) for cars. The tool has been under development for three years and has now entered a very exiting state where we are starting to release it to the users.
We are looking for an Architect. You will be part of software development team that is focused on agile way of working. You will be working in close collaboration with team colleagues, end users, business analysts and other teams.
• Develop new Architecture iteratively.
• Always apply a DevOps mindset using agile/scrum methodologies.
• Address requirements regarding backend-API in order to implement UI features.
• Understand configuration management process in Volvo cars and develop features to support it.
· UI framework such as primeng and ag-grid
· Using public cloud services such as Azure and/or AWS
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (preferably Git)
· Containers and orchestration
· API documentation with swagger/open api
· Experienced with continuous integration and deployment
· IDEs to be used is Eclipse, Visual Studio Code
• A team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to be self-motivated and innovative
• Good communication skills, including a high proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
• Structured way of working.