Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer – 753524521-1350
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to FRAS Cluster
Short description of need
o Our marketing automation product serves 15+ market around the world and is a highly strategic product supporting Volvo Cars Direct to Consumer strategy.
o Product is based on Salesforce Marketing Cloud,
Information about the group/team and department
o Position is within an agile product and launch team and will work closely with other product configurators / developers and various platform teams.
Information about project (if needed/possible)
o Marketing cloud product is part of a larger agile release train (SAFe) including a number of other CRM and retailer facing products, mainly based on Salesforce.
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with functional leaders, organizational
units, and subject matter experts in developing solutions. This position will be involved in all
technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems
integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
Developer is also expected to be able to do configuration on the Salesforce platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
● Should be able to take ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including
data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications,
AppExchange products, custom code and Lightning components.
● Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies
to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key
● Responsible for configuring certain solutions in core Salesforce platform.
● Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application
development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
● Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make
recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
● Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop
and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
● 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
(Certified Salesforce.com Developer)
● Previous configuration experience in Salesforce core platform. (Certified Consultant
in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud).
● Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and
● Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers 70% 30% Salesforce Developer
SF Development SF Configuration
● Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools,
Eclipse Force.com IDE)
● Strong understanding of relational databases
● Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects
● Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch,
● Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware
and other enterprise integrating technologies
● Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering,
creating/deploying solutions to end users
● Technical project management experience
● Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
● Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability
to effectively communicate with both business and technical team
● Previous experience working in a SaFE, SCRUM or agile environment preferred
● Copado Experience